Everyone would say owning a house is a very expensive choice, but we still want to have a place to call our own.
In Canada, they say middle-income earners cannot afford to have a house, and even high-income earners are struggling to afford a simple house in high cost living areas. But Canadians still want to own a home. I’m not saying it’s a right or wrong decision, it’s totally understandable why we would choose to have a place to call our own rather than renting and having a landlord. But let’s put in mind that owning a home could impact our financial stability. Say, it’s kind of normal these days to have high levels of debt, still, it is best to consider our budget so that we will not be burdened by our choice.
If you’re one who is eager to find a house or dreaming of having one someday, let me help you understand how that is actually possible to achieve. Homebuying is a big decision that needs the advice from a professional. Our goal as a real estate agent is to assist people in the selling and buying of their properties. We help ease the buying and selling or renting process—from providing guidance to conducting research, to learning the trend of the real estate market to knowing every little detail and all the processes that comes along in home selling and purchase. Here’s a snippet of what we can do:
- Ask anything about home buying and we give you the answer.
- Provide you with listings according to your needs and budget. For example, we can give you the foreclosure listings in Calgary or homes for sale in Calgary under 300,000.
- Help you with scheduling time for touring the properties that you’re interested in.
- Conduct property analysis to help you determine the right offer.
- Help you with price negotiations. Top real estate agents mastered this skill.
- Refer other real estate professionals like real estate attorneys and inspectors to help you expedite the closing process.
While it’s true that anyone can shop for a house, having a professional makes a big difference. Being experts in this field, we have a strong understanding of the laws, rules, and regulations involved in home buying and selling transactions. And in tough times like this, we can help you get the most out of your income and explore options you probably wouldn’t have thought of.
Post Your Comment: